Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Appearances

After privately celebrating my birthday on Thursday, September 17, I will begin my 58th year with gusto. I have a leadership role in four events this weekend. Contact me at znaturalist@yahoo.com for details.:

Saturday, September 19 at 2:00 PM I will lead a discussion of Ted Kooser's book, Poetry Home Repair Manual at Rock Point Books, 401 Broad St., Chattanooga. TN.

Saturday, September 19 at 6:00 PM I will participate in the New Voices Poetry Reading at Pasha Coffee House, 3914 St. Elmo Ave., Chattanooga, TN.

Sunday, September 20 at 8:30 AM I will serve as Lay Reader for the 8:30 worship service of First Centenary United Methodist Church, 419 McCallie Ave., Chattanooga, TN.

Sunday, September 20 at 1:00 pm I will lead a guided wildflower walk at Reflection Riding, 400 Garden road, Chattanooga, TN.

No comments:

Post a Comment